Sunday, March 20, 2011

Contest

OK dear Blogger friends :) I am submitting a pattern for a fabric contest (over at Spoonflower http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/72) and wonder if anyone has any particular suggestions or comments as to which one to choose to submit. They're basically the same except for the background color. I am sure I have absolutely no chance of winning as there are some AWESOME fabric patterns submitted for contests all the time, but I have fun playing around making stuff :) Thanks for any help!





7 comments:

Kelly Medina said...

Hi Tracy,


Cool to see you are playing with the patterns like you wanted to :) Very cute! I would have to say I like the first one with the gray background.

Sarah Melling said...

Oooh...too bad you have to pick one! I like the grey also, as the clouds and rain are so cheery against the "stormy" sky. I'm so inspired by all of you that do patterns...I wouldn't know where to begin!

ruth said...

They gray and orange are my favorites. Good luck in the contest!

Beth Anne Maresca said...

Hi Tracy! Your pattern is great! So adorable! I love the orange and green backgrounds best! So bright and cheery!

Alison said...

This may not help your decision-making but I like the green background best.

Tracy said...

Thanks all of you for your suggestions and comments :) Much appreciated!

Eric Barclay said...

Really cute!