Sunday, December 26, 2010

Little Chick

I so love Little Golden Books illustrations! :) I love this book, 
Funny Bunny
Illustrated by Alice and Martin Provensen
Written by Rachel Learnard 
I looked at one of the little chicks on one of the pages and quickly tried to illustrate my own version of it. It's not nearly as wonderful as the original illustration, but I just thought I'd give it a quick try. Love love LOVE the little golden book style :)
OK, compare...but you'll see mine is nothing like the original:

3 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

Love that book too. Wonderful illustration.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

love! Its cool to try to do your own version of it, I'm sure you learned alot just by doing that. :-)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

littlepixyboots said...

Hi Tracy! Thank you for dropping a message about ... deja vu / deja vu in my blog. Oops, a glitch in the Matrix. You have a cool style, keep it up!