Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!

Hey there all my blogger friends! :) Yes, I'm still alive and missing visiting all of my favorite blogs and posting any artwork. My SON messed up my Wacom tablet pen, my desktop computer exploded, and now I have a new laptop. BUT my software from my tablet isn't compatible with the new operating system so I have to get my NEW honey :) to work out the problem for me. I miss drawing soooooo much and will definitely get back to posting work soon. Thanks to all my blogger friends who have not forgotten me! Love y'all and wishing all of you a happy new 2010!

4 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I've so been there. Have a wonderful 2010-- look forward to seeing more of your artwork next year!

Kstyles said...

Yeah I miss seeing your art. Sorry to hear about your computer. Happy New Year!

Mônica said...

Oh, computer problems are never fun! But looks like soon it will all be resolved -- and I'm so happy to hear about your new honey! :-)

Wishing you a wonderful new year!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Come back the blogging world soon, Tracy! We miss you!