Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah! I have been given an award by the very talented ERIC BARCLAY. His work is absolutely wonderful! Check out his blog if you aren't a frequent visitor already.

The rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here is the difficult task of nominating 7 other blogs...in blog alphabetical order :)

Jannie at Chickengirl Design, Michelle at InnovativeIllustration.com, Jennifer E. Morris, Monica at MSC Art & Books, John Randall York at randomyork, Roz at Rozzie Land, and Kim at Sully’s Design Studio Blog. All have inspiring artwork, and all have left supportive and helpful comments for me either on my blog or their blogs. :)

9 comments:

Roberta said...

I was sending you this award too!!
Glad you got it!!!

roz said...

Oh my goodness, what a lovely surprised. I'm so touched, thank you!

Chickengirl said...

Thank you so much, Tracy! I appreciate the mention, and so glad I can be of help and inspiring each other.

You deserve this award!!! :-)

michelle said...

Wow, thanks Tracy!

Mônica said...

Thank you so much, Tracy! I really appreciate receiving this award from you and your lovely words! :-) Muito obrigada!

Christina said...

congratulation!

Bobo Cat said...

Congratulations!

imwithsully said...

Thank you for honoring me with such a fun award Tracy! I appreciate you recognizing me.

Kstyles said...

Hi Tracy! I have nominated you for a Brillant blog award beacuse I just love visiting it. Your art is great! Please stop by and pick it up!