Tuesday, June 24, 2008

21 Days

1st day: Way out of my comfort zone with this one...but I had several :) comments! 2nd day: Different techniques...I like this little guy!
3rd day: My attempt at "scratchboard"...these colors look much paler and washed out than they did before I posted them online!

My challenge to myself is to experiment with different styles and find one I like AND to do work more efficiently and quickly. So far I've done well with "different styles"...need work on the "quickly" part!


5 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Looks like you are having fun! I think they are coming along great. The mermaid has some really great line work in her as well.
Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Thank you! :)

krisztina maros said...

all of these works are so beautiful! (maybe this cherish i like a little bit more...) i think that working time doesn't matter if you find the BEST technics and style for you. because you will like it very much and don't want to stop it :) i wonder your continuation!

Eric Barclay said...

These are great-- the mermaid and the witch are real standouts. I love the textures the mermaid and the overall composition is really, really strong. Great work.

andi butler said...

These are great!! I esp. like the mermaid too, the color story works really well, and the texture give it so much depth, very nice!

a : )